Come make the market for Magic
Hiring MTG-playing engineer to think product and code
Build the most Magical market ever at manapool.com. We are hiring a software engineer who
can work on a small team to drive iterative changes that delight buyers and sellers.
Mana Pool focuses entirely on Magic: The Gathering, and we’re going to find out how
good it can get if we stay true to the one game we love. Our vision is low fees, with cool
software to help people find better cards for how they like to play.
We need someone who is comfortable working on all parts of the software stack, and likes to
think about what users want.
- 5+ years software engineering experience
- 2+ years of early stage startup experience
- Happy to hack both front and back end
- Passionate Magic: The Gathering player
- Experience with our stack: Svelte / TypeScript / Supabase / PostgreSQL
Salary, Stock, and Benefits
- $120,000-150,000 salary
- Stock/equity highly negotiable for star candidates
- Work closely with the founders (2 engineers, 1 ops specialist)
- Remote work - US timezones
- Flexible work schedule
- 4 weeks of vacation
- 12 flex-anytime holidays
- Sick leave & disability insurance
- Get a company card to buy what you need for your work
- Provision top-end equipment, such as MacBook, large external monitors, standing desks,
Home Expense Coverage
- Expense your internet bill
- Expense your cell phone plan
- Expense other necessary office expenses
- Free $20/week order from manapool.com, other discounts
How to Apply
Email email@example.com attn: George or DM @gwax on
the Mana Pool Discord.